Spanlite’s LED Light Sheet is a very thin panel of bright light that is perfect for backlighting wall features, ceiling panels, bar fronts, counters and advertising displays.
Our LED Light Sheet provides even illumination across even the largest panels, with no striping, bright spots or shadows.
Suitable for lighting translucent stone, glass, fabric and plastic, these low-profile panels are only 12mm thick and sit discreetly behind facia surfaces.
LED Light Sheet is an all-in-one unit containing one or two rows of LEDs, an aluminium heat sink and an acrylic sheet with a unique pattern that helps guide the light evenly through the panel.
Available in either portrait or landscape, our standard design applies LEDs to the two longest edges for maximum brightness but this can be reconfigured if accessibility issues require a different solution. While not as bright as the double row option, a single row of LEDs will still evenly light any panel up to 2.7m.
Several light sheets can be installed side by side to illuminate large areas, with no visible join through the translucent surface.
Spanlite’s LED Light Sheet is UL Approved.
• Panel sizes up to 3.2m x 2.5m.
• UL Approved.
• Made-to-measure or order set sizes online.
• Available in a variety of shapes.
• Notches & cut-outs included in manufacture.
• Choice of LED colour temperatures (3000K, 4000K, 5700K & 6000K), Tuneable White or RGBW.
• Single and double-sided options.
• Can be modified for external or wet area installations.
• Optional acrylic diffuser panel for illuminating highly transparent surfaces.
• Lightweight & easy to install, all-in-one unit, supplied with cable & driver.
• Only the best component parts are used in our manufacturing, resulting in product longevity, durability and low maintenance costs.
|Minimum Single Panel Size
|85mm x 50mm
|Maximum Single Panel Size
|3200mm x 2500mm
|Acrylic, PVC, aluminium
|Aluminium on LED Edges (one / two)
|Varies with colour
|Optional Diffuser Layer
|Any flat shape with one straight edge
|Available Colour Temps
|2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 6000K, 2700-6500, RGBW
|Lumens per W
|Nominal 130 (varies)
|Front Face Maintenance
|Dry microfibre cloth
|0-10, DALI, DMX, TRIAC, constant voltage (non-dimming)e
|0-10, DALI, DMX, TRIAC, RF remote, smart phone / tablet
|2yrs return to base
|£500/sqm, varies with size & quantity
|4 - 35 degrees C