Evenly spaced LEDs are mounted onto lightweight rigid panels providing bright, even and efficient illumination.
Suited to spaces with an available depth of 100mm or more, Backlit Array LED panels can be cut to any size and are ideal for backlighting substantial areas or unusual shapes.
At only 4mm thick, and formed of an aluminium composite panel and rows of LED lights, this direct lighting source offers very bright light that’s ideal for backlighting our Stretch Fabric ceiling surface and surfaces that exceed 3m x 2m.
• Fills any large wall or ceiling space that offers 100mm available depth.
• Perfect for backlighting stretch fabric ceilings.
• Can be manufactured to any shape.
• Notches, holes and cut outs can be included during production.
• Choice of colour temperatures, tuneable white or RGBW.
• Emergency lighting capabilities.
• Can be modified for external or wet area installations with IP65 rating.
• Lightweight, easy to install, supplied with cable & driver.
• Only the best component parts are used in our manufacturing, resulting in product longevity, durability and low maintenance costs.
|Minimum Single Panel Size||200mm x 50mm|
|Maximum Single Panel Size||3000mm x 1500mm|
|Depth||4mm - 10mm|
|Power Draw||4.5W/linear metre as standard. 8W optional|
|LED Type||Varies with colour|
|Optional Diffuser Layer||No|
|Available Shapes||Any shape, including curved|
|Available Colour Temps||2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 6000K, 2700-6500, RGBW|
|Lumens per W||Nominal 130 (varies)|
|CRI Value||CRI >90|
|Front Face Maintenance||None|
|Driver Options||0-10, DALI, DMX, TRIAC, constant voltage (non-dimming)e|
|Controller Options||0-10, DALI, DMX, TRIAC, RF remote, smart phone / tablet|
|Warranty||2 yrs return to base|
|Lead Time||4 weeks|
|Pricing Guide||£300-£550/sqm, varies with LED pitch and quantity|
|Operating Temperature||4 - 35 degrees C|