An evenly lit, large format feature wall is now possible without the need for excessive depth, by using Spanlite’s superior edge-lighting technology.
Spanlite’s solution simplifies the integration of an illuminated feature wall into existing or new-build architecture. Simply specify the glass, choose your trim finish and let us do the rest.
• Back-light any translucent substrate - eg: onyx, marble, image-glass, polycarbonate, Decoran etc.
• Ours is the leading technology for even illumination across large distances.
• Individual panel size up to 3m high.
• Lighting can be dimmable and fully programmable – DMX / DALI / 1-10V.
• Edge-lit panels illuminate evenly across the whole surface - eradicates the ‘striping’ effect from fluorescent tubes.
• Built in the UK using top-brand components leading to reliable, long-life LED lighting.
Backlit white onyx feature wall and reception desk at
199 Bishopsgate, London >
Panel specifications / options
|Wall size||Max: Any width by 3m high
Typical: Any width by 2.4m high
|Panel size||Max: 2m x 3m
Typical: 1.2m x 2.4m
|Glass||Typically Stratum Image Glass: 13.5mm low-iron, toughened laminate containing image|
|Cover trim||Finish to client spec, eg: brushed stainless steel, powder-coated aluminium etc.|
|LEDs||Cree / Osram|
|LED Driver||Standard, dimmable, DMX, Dali, 1-10V|
|Lighting||White / dynamic white / RGB / RGBA / colour-change|
|Wattage||50W/linear metre max|
|IP Rating||For indoor use, IP65 optional|