Reception desk / bar front
This solution is designed to be able to fit with your existing joinery and to illuminate your chosen material precisely as desired. For example you may want to take an existing decorative glass panel and illuminate it. For this we would supply the edge-lighting panel plus any required framing and fixing devices. But if you only have a digital image or even just an idea that requires back-lighting, we can provide the lighting and image solution too.
Just build in 30mm-deep channels and we’ll supply the rest.
This option is particularly useful when adding illuminated pieces to already existing architecture, such as reception desks or bar-fronts.
• Modular backlit solution - back-light any translucent substrate - eg: onyx, marble, image-glass, polycarbonate, Decoran, canvas etc.
• Ours is the leading technology for even illumination across large distances.
• Easy install, ‘lift and drop’ shuffle-glazing
• Edge-lit panels illuminate evenly across the whole surface - no ‘striping’ effect from fluorescent tubes.
• Built in the UK using top-brand components leading to reliable, long-life LED lighting.
Diagram – reception / bar front example
Specifications / options
|Typical application||Bar fronts, reception desks, splashbacks|
|Individual panel size||Max: 3000mm x 1200mm
Typical: 2400mm x 600mm
|Glass||Typically 9.5mm low-iron, toughened laminate containing image|
|LEDs||Edison PLCC 3014 0.2W|
|Colour||3000°K / 4000°K / 6000°K / RGB|
|LED Driver||Driver included, option for dimmable|
|Voltage||24V DC standard|
|IP Rating||For indoor use / IP65 optional|